April 29th, 2019
- Provide counseling and develop care plans for WIC high risk participants according to MDPH WIC high-risk policy.
- Document follow-up counseling using MI-WIC policies and procedures.
- Perform WIC certification, recertification, evaluations, and other WIC related duties as necessary.
- Review medical justification forms for specialty formula and approve following local agency and MI-WIC procedures.
- Oversee maintenance of WIC records and logs.
- Oversee job performance of the Competent Professional Authority (CPA). Provide training to WIC staff when necessary.
- May perform other tasks as assigned to meet Agency deadlines and objectives.
- Assist in informing all WIC staff of policy/procedure changes as directed by WIC Coordinator, or designee.
Posted in .