January 10th, 2019
Join our amazing Therapy team at Special Tree Rehabilitation!
Excellent learning environment with great opportunities.
Special Tree Rehabilitation provides an exceptionally high level of care for its clients, and has been recognized as Detroit Free Press Top Work Places nine years consecutively.
Special Tree is located in Romulus, Michigan. Our Neuro Care Center sits on our four-acre campus which includes a 39-bed subacute unit, full-service therapy clinic, indoor pool, state-of-the-art greenhouse, and much more.
Great Career Opportunity
Special Tree Rehabilitation System, a nationally recognized leader in brain injury and spinal cord rehabilitation, is seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian to oversee the nutritional needs of the Home and Community Residential clients in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties, outpatients and to providing required staff training. This position will also provide various support services to the organization's dietary and food service operations.
This position is located in Romulus with occasional travel to other offsite locations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics from an accredited college or university.
- Accreditation as a Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- 2 years of experience in clinical nutrition in an acute, sub-acute, or long term care setting.
- Experience in working with an interdisciplinary health care team.
- Knowledge and experience with brain injury or spinal cord injury clients preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay and generous benefits package
- Paid Training
- 401K with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
Posted in .