September 29th, 2021
What you would be doing:
As the Registered Dietician, you will provide oversight to the operations of the Dietary Department to include staffing, food ordering, and preparation, food delivery and clean-up in accordance with facility policies, physician orders, resident care plans and appropriate regulations and clinical assessments of residents to assure nutritional needs are met.
What your work schedule would be:
This is a full time position working 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The successful candidate:
Must be a Registered Dietician licensed by an accredited body recognized by the state of Michigan.
Minimum of three (3) years related experience. One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience preferred.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Rewards and Recognitions:
Employees are offered an industry competitive compensation package. In addition to an hourly wage, employees can take advantage of a menu of health coverage and other benefits.
- Health Care Coverage: Choose from four different BCBS programs (HMO and PPO options). Delta Dental, EyeMed, Aflac, health savings or flex spending accounts, STD, LTD and Life insurance.
- Combined Time Off. Both full and part time employees accrue CTO hours. Full time employees can accrue 80 hours and part time employees can accrue 40 hours per year.
- Holidays. Seven paid holidays. Hourly employees who work on a holiday earn their regular hourly wage, plus holiday pay.
- Life Happens before payday. Take advantage of our Wallet program to access wages for hours worked before your payday.
- 401K savings is available to Part-Time & Full-Time staff after 6 months of employment. Must be 18+ years old to participate.
- Employee Referral Program. Be rewarded for your contribution to our team with unlimited referral bonuses.
- Tuition Reimbursement, Full time employees become eligible after one year of employment with a maximum reimbursement of up to $1,000 per year. Part time employees are eligible after two years of employment with a maximum reimbursement of up to $750 per year.
Posted in .