May 5th, 2022
We are seeking a Dietitian Specialist ( Hourly, as needed, ability to work part-time) to join our Nutrition Team in a large hospital setting in Detroit , MI.
- Provides /Lead nutrition services in identified specialty area for a minimum of 70% of workload with the Pediatric NICU patients. Assesses the nutritional status of patients through documentation in the medical record.
- Trains and mentor’s patient services staff and interns as applicable
- Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes.
- Align with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Participates in patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Two (2) years of experience in area of pediatric specialty required
- Possess the vital skills to effectively utilize Microsoft applications and electronic medical record systems
Posted in .