March 27th, 2019
*** $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS ***
We are seeking a full-time Dietitian / Nutrition Care Manager to join our Nutrition Team to work in a fast-paced, high acuity, skilled nursing and rehab setting in Mount Clemens, MI. Monday-Friday, day shift.
As a Dietitian / Nutrition Care Manager, you will provide superior clinical nutrition care to residents as well as leadership for the Dining Services team members. You will work collaboratively with the medical staff, residents, family members and the food service department to ensure residents’ nutrition care plans are implemented and that our high standards are maintained.
This role offers a rewarding, multifaceted and challenging clinical environment. To be successful in this role, you must be an enthusiastic, confident, skilled and results-driven Dietitian who is passionate about providing outstanding quality care and who treats residents as if they are a family member.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits; relocation assistance; tuition reimbursement; a 401K retirement plan with employer match; and, AND dues, licensure fee and CEU reimbursement in addition to many other benefits and growth opportunities.
- Provides clinical nutrition services including nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition intervention to residents.
- Assesses the nutritional status of residents through documentation in the medical record.
- Advises department on resident care and food service matters.
- Provides supervision and assistance, as needed, in dining rooms during meal service.
- Develops, schedules and conducts in-service training classes, on the job training and orientation classes for staff.
- Assists with the planning of menus with regard to nutrition, regulatory compliance, color, variety, general resident population preferences, and wellness/trends.
- Hires, leads, directs, coaches, trains and develops the Food and Nutrition Service team.
- Complies with all regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies.
- Participates in facility-wide and departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Participates in and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of the facility, Morrison Community Living and Compass Group, as appropriate.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of long term care and/or senior living community experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience desirable.
- ServSafe® certification required. If not certified, must obtain certification within six (6) months from date of hire.
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED ONLINE AT:
Morrison Community Living, a member of Compass Group, is the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry. Morrison has over 350 registered dietitians, 250 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 42 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
And, as a member of Compass Group USA, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality and a can-do attitude. Generous compensation, flexible benefits package, intense training, unrivaled career opportunities and a shared passion for quality attract the best people to Morrison Community Living. The opportunity for greatness is real at Morrison Community Living and throughout the Compass world.
To learn more about Compass Group, please visit: http://www.compass-usa.com.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Posted in .