November 14th, 2022
- Plans, directs and supervises the activities of dietary staff
- Operates the dietary department in a safe and sanitary manner by ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and following established policies and procedures.
- Plans meals far enough ahead to minimize the need for food substations.
- Works closely with facility dietician to ensure meals meet nutritional need of guests.
- Ensures food supplies are appropriate and places orders when necessary.
- Oversees food tray line to ensure trays are prepared according to diet cards in an efficient manner to meet scheduled meal and snack times.
- Responsible for operating Dietary Department within budgetary guidelines and limitations.
- Completes annual performance reviews for all subordinate staff. Provides guidance and education to staff in regard to their performance.
- Responsible for training and educating staff members.
- Follow established safety precautions when preforming tasks and using equipment and supplies.
- Attend and participate in meeting and in0 services as directed or scheduled
Posted in .